Christmas Connection provides shoppers who have a referral from a partner agency the opportunity to personally select items for Christmas, education and daily living. The store is open Monday - Thursday. Please call 634-2006 for more details or referral information.
GENERAL SHOPPING DAYS
Seasonal clothing, shoes and a variety of decorative household items.
Referrals are available at Community Action Agency.
CHRISTMAS SHOPPING DAYS
Christmas Shopping Days begin December 6, 2012.
Contact us in October for referral information for this year's program.
SCHOOL CONNECTIONS--SCHOOL UNIFORMS AND SUPPLIES
School uniform and supply referrals are available from your school office.
SENIOR CITIZEN SHOPPING DAYS
Seniors, living independently, are invited to shop each month with a referral specifically for Seniors.
Please call 634-2006 for referral information .
Families who have a loss from house fires, wildfires, or storms are eligible for services if they are uninsured and have a referral from the local/area Fire Department or Red Cross.
For a complete list of referring agencies please contact the store at 634-2006..
REQUIREMENTS TO SHOP:
- Must be a resident of Oklahoma County or immediate surrounding counties in metro area.
- Children qualify for the school’s free or reduced-price meal program.
- Families and senior citizens qualify for food stamps.
- A $1 donation per family member is requested.
- A referral from the proper agency.